It is our most sincere hope that we will be able to hold the 2021 Carthage Buggy Festival, as scheduled on May 8, 2021. The Carthage Board of Commissioners would like for the Committee and Staff to start scheduling and planning the event, but of course, there is always a possibility that the festival will have to be cancelled, depending on the status of the Coronavirus pandemic.
At this time, we are excited to invite vendors of all types to participate. There will be different guidelines and possibly even a different layout, to allow for better distancing and safety. We are asking vendors to wait and send payment around April 15th; in the event that we have to cancel, refunds may not be required.
While we are all in a hurry for things to “get back to normal,” we must consider the Governor’s Executive Orders and we ask that everyone please wear your face masks, wash your hands often, use hand sanitizer and also stand at least six feet from others.
All of our new applications are posted. We are asking for vendors, as well as sponsors to contact the Carthage Buggy Festival coordinators (Dorrie and Kim) at (910) 947-2331, if you have any questions.
Thank you and we hope that this year’s festival is a HUGE success!